Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2015

Esperance's Eduok Professes Love For Mom On Mother's Day

 
On Mother's Day, Esperance striker Emem Eduok has professed his love for his mom, Mrs Patience Samuel Eduok, saying she always supported his decision to pick up the trade.
 
The Nigeria B international is the fourth child in a family of five children, comprising of two females and three males.
 
''I love my mother so much. I wanted to score goals today for her in our Champions League game against Cosmos de Bafia,but I got an assist. To God be the glory'' Emem Eduok told SL10.ng
 
''When I made up my mind I wanted to become a footballer, she supported me and my dad too.
 
''I bought my mother a car when I was paid my first signing - on fee. She is a pastor, she is always praying.''
 
The former Dolphins of Port Harcourt star is not hiding the fact that he is a mommy's boy, and has revealed that he loves his mother more than his father.
 
''If I have to pick the favourite between my mom and dad, I'll go for my mother. I always invite her to watch my matches.
 
''She was in Uyo when we played against Akwa United, then I was in Dolphins.
 
''I'm not in Nigeria now, but I have bought her an Ipad, which I will give her as a present anytime I come to Nigeria,'' Eduok
concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment